Pages

mardi 23 août 2011

Steve Mac



Snatch019 - STEVE MAC EP (OUT August the 23th on Beatport only)

BUY IT HERE:

Tracklist:
1) Steve Mac - Tonight (Original Mix)
2) Steve Mac - It's OK (Original Mix)
3) Steve Mac - Sold My Soul (M.in & Jonas Fahz Remix)
3) Steve Mac - Sold My Soul (Original Mix)

Some selected feedbacks:

-Rocky - (X-Press 2) - "Nothing but goodness from Mr M. ☺ Love it!"
-Andrew Grant -- (dc10) - "Sold My Soul is WICKED!!"
-Mauro Picotto - "Nice mixes, the M.in remix will get some plays from me! ☺"
-UNER - "Steve get the groove!!!! Full support!"
-Samuel L Session - "You can really tell he's been here for a long time, well done on this! Strong package."
-Diesel - (X-Press 2) - "Great big room record. Nice one Steve. Will support!"
-Luke Solomon - "Sold My Soul is a cheeky little cut. Will test it."
-Nick Warren - "it's OK is really GREAT! Support from me for sure!"
-Layo -- "The M.in remix is gonna get plays from me... on and on and on.."
-Martin Eyerer - "Support for Steve always! Will present in my radioshow next sat."
-M.in - "Tonight is sounding really great! Will be playing!"
-2000 and One - "Tonight, LOVE IT!!! Big support!"
-Carlo Lio - "M.in & Jonas Fahz Remix is def the winner for me.. nice stuff!"
-Coyu - "It's OK is doooooope!! Can't wait to play it ☺"
-Karotte - "3 great original tracks from Steve. Like it all! Support."
-Feygin - "I like Sold My Soul original the best.. some great infectious tech house vibes on the whole ep.. cool!"
-Adam Port - "Great pack! Love it!! OKOKOKOK it the 1 for me here. ☺"
-Gregor Tresher - "It's Ok is the one for me! Really kicks off in the middle, can't wait to drop this on the weekend!"
-Danny Howells - "Killers from Steve as always, Tonight my fav! Cheers!"
-Mihalis Safras - "Wicked! Wicked! Gimme those beats Steve! Tonight my fav."
-Wehbba - "Been playin' many tunes from Steve Mac lately, one more record to the list! tonight and it's ok are my picks. Sold my soul remix also a cool tool."
-Wally Lopez - "Nice Original and great remix from Ferdi and Jonas...support!"
-Andy Baxter - (Pacha & Cafe Mambo Ibiza) - "Great party banger as always. Tonight is great!"
-Tom Findlay - (Groove Armada) - "Another great release from Snatch! Support on all!"
-Edu Imbernon - "The remix does it for me! Like it! Will play this weekend!"
-John Selway - "It's OK sounds promising, I'll see how it works out on the floor!"
-Hector Romero - "Entire EP rocks!! Both Tonight and It's OK are proper tunes and the M.In rmx of Sold My Soul is spot on!"
-Christian Smith - "It's OK is definitely the best for me from this release. Will give it my full support!."
-Dave Seaman - "Wicked house vibes from Steve as always!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire