Pages

mardi 20 septembre 2011

Pablo Rez



Snatch020 - Pablo Rez EP (OUT September the 20th on Beatport only)

Tracklist:
1) Pablo Rez - Reclaim (Original Mix)
2) Pablo Rez - Straight (Original Mix)
3) Pablo Rez - Reclaim (Dualton Remix)
4) Pablo Rez - Straight (Mihalis Safras Remix)

Some selected feedbacks:

-Rocky - (X-Press 2) - "Strong release from Pablo. Dualton mix doing it for me I think. Support!"
-Layo -- "Yes.. another cool Mihalis Safras remix. Gonna play it!"
-Tom Findlay -- (Groove Armada) -- "Loving the whole of this ep!! ☺"
-AFFKT - "This is agreat package! Will play Dualton Remix for sure!"
-Thomas Schumacher - "Dualton Remix is the standout for me on this release...Support."
-Dave Seaman - "I think the originals are gonna work well for me. Gonna spin them."
-David Keno "support for the dualton remix."
-Steve Mac "straight is the one for me, rocking"
-Gramophonedzie "dualton Rmx is one for me. Very deep EP from snatch!
-Wally Lopez - "Excellent release.. the remixes are all great.. full support."
-Felix - (Hot Chip) - "Tracks for me are Straight (original and Safras mix) good solid groovers, excellent for my sets, thanks."
-Martin Eyerer - "Nice stuff. Will try out and I think will play "Reclaim" in my show!"
-Edu Imbernon - "Dualton remix is a nice deep piece! Will play for sure!"
-Karotte - "Straight is the pick of the release for me. Will play it."
-Adam Port -- "Snatttchhhh!!! Grandeeeee!! Dualton Remix my fav. Support!"
-Danny Howells -- "All KILLERS!! Maybe Straight the fav?"
-Joe T Vannelli "love it"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire