Pages

lundi 24 septembre 2012

Snatch! Versus vol.1

Some Early Selected Feedbacks: -AFFKT "Great selection as usual! will def play it." -Mark Knight "NICE SELECTION" -Rocky (X-Press2) "Would You is my fave track. All good." -James Talk "Cor Blimey Gov'nor this is a bit awesome!" -Dyed Soundorom "Rickie Snice track is good and John Made is cool too. Will try them both, thanks." -Mihalis Safras "pumpin stuff here" -Mason "That Lamore track is right up my street - thankssss!" -M.in "baby is my fav" -Sinden "Really good stuff here, will support !" -Supernova "Nice Package! Will try it out. Thanks" -Tom Flynn "Full support, hard to choose a fave!" -2000 And One "phat n proper house tunes!" -Steve Parry (Chris Lake) "Luid is great, will pass to Chris Lake." -Boy George "Lamore & Luid grabbed me right off and will fit into my sets right away, really love 'would You' and will give a spin." -Joyce Muniz "Support! thx joy" -Taras van de Voorde "Thanks, could use these tonight!" -Gramophonedzie "Lamore & Luid are good one, support" -Wally Lopez "nice ones...will play" -Makossa "solid tools" -Mixhell "full support!!!" -Monika Kruse "lamore is the one for me" -DJ Ralf "THX...Will try BABY..." -DJ Simi "Baby and Step Off for me!" -Blacksoul "Baby and Step Off are for me" -James Jackson "Baby is slick!! Thanks" -Luis Bonias Bias "john made track is great full support" -Giom "Super pack, all reliable tools, thanks guys!" -Ruben Mandolini "Step Off is a POWER!! but also the other tracks are great! MASSIVE PACK!" -Chube.Ka "bombssss as always from snatch! thanks!" -Marco Soenke "Another pushing club tool from John Made, nasty" -Danny Moodymanc "some nice grooves here... on the dl to check further..." -Da Lukas "Lamore and Step Off are great! Thanks!" -Paul Jackson "Really solid EP John Made & Luid for me Thank You! Paul" -Aden Mullens (Ministry of Sound AU) "great grooves" -Matt Nugent (OneLove) "cool stuff as always" -Benoit (Tsugi Mag) "lamore for me tx" -Paula Humphreys (Pumped Audio) "exciting release!" -ElectroCorp "Nice to see these V.A. release series! All producers deliver some regular classic Tech-House bombs: they are really dynamic, well produced and the beat is strong and clean. If I had to name a favourite, it would go to Lamore. I love the brass isntruments sound. Also I love what did Rickie Snice with the strong piano keys... it's just lovely! Will def. feature one of the track on my blog. SNATCH! POWAAAA!" -Russell Deeks (This Is Why We Dance) "Very solid club grooves, Would You stands out for me" -Jason Pepperell (Juice FM) "I like! Will support" -Colin Perkins (SPIN 1038, RTE Pulse Radio, Connected magazine) "Step Off is killer!" Released by: Snatch! Records Release/catalogue number: SNATCHVS001 Release date: Sep 24, 2012

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire