Pages

mercredi 28 novembre 2012

Trapmasters




Who are Trapmasters ? The only thing I can tell about this new terror group from Hamburg is that, one night I walked into Hamburg's most famous tiny Golden Pudel Club, birth place of many great underground talents since 1988. It was a night called 'iLL' and I heard a young kid starting to play his set at like 5 in the morning, opening with a track that totally blew away my mind. Until this point I have never heard of anything close to that. A beat that was so minimal and so phat but weird and rocking at the same time, I walked up to him and asked what it was and the dj returned to me saying it was his own new beat.

In the days where Trap is the new backdoor for many dubstep djs and bedroom soundcloud producers, this EP is much more then just a Trap. It combines electronica, minimalism and yes quality Trap in one thing, on a super high production level.
On their first EP you’ll find 4 total different monsters to choose from, already supported by UZ or Baauer.

I'm happy to welcome TRAPMASTERS to the Boysnoize Records crew!

-Boys Noize
Released by: Boysnoize Records
Release/catalogue number: BNR095
Release date: Dec 3, 2012

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire