Pages

mercredi 11 mai 2011

Butch



Snatch015 - Butch EP (OUT May the 18th on Betport only)

Selected feedbacks:
Reboot - "12 points Germany!! ☺ Great ep again from Butch!"
Yousef - "Adam's remix is great once again! Will play it!"
2000 and One - "Nice mixes on this package. Full support on those."
Deetron - "The Adam Port + &ME mix works best for me from these mixes."
Robert Dietz - "I scream, you scream... we all want ice cream!!!"
Pirupa - "Original destroys the dancefloors!!!"
AFFKT - "Butch is always great! And this is no exception!"
UNER - "Love the Adam Port + &ME remix!!! Big support from me."
Karotte - "Again a great one from Butch!!! Also good remixes from Adam &me and Amir. Great package."
Anton Pieete - "Nice beats Mr Butch!!! ☺ Will support!!"
Roger Sanchez - "Original Mix is nice for me. Will test."
Gregor Tresher - "Full support for Butch & the Bouq camp! Amir mix my fav!"
Smokin' Jo -- "Ice Cream is a very cool summer track."
Mauro Picotto -- "Love Butch tracks, so full support on this too!"
Thomas Schumacher -- "Adam and &Me did a really great job on the remix. Support from me."
Dave Seaman -- "Yes, the original is very cool. I'll play it!"
Tom Findley -- (Groove Armada) -- "Orig is great and Adam Port + &Me rmx is my fav with menacing twist on the bassline."
DJ Gregory - "Adam Port + &ME Remix is DOPE."
Okain - "Fat beats and hands in the air moment on the original. Will play."
Andrew Grant -- (DC10) - "Adam Port + &ME Remix is pretty good ☺ I'll test it out."
Wally Lopez - "Love the original!! Full support from me!"
Jef K -- "This is pure dancefloor music ☺ Will defo play this..."
Luke Solomon - "Kind of interesting...going to live with it for a minute."
Till von Sein - "Adam Port x &ME Remix IS DOOOOPE! Deep dubbed out vibes how i like em...brrrrap!"
Stefano Fontana - (Computer Musik Radio Italy) - "Amir remix is nice!"
Pawas -- "Driving stuff.... phat production... will keep this for the peakest hour ☺ thanks.
Aga Heller -- (Bacardi B-Live Radio) -- "Butch is always great!! Still supporting his last record a lot!"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire