Pages

lundi 16 mai 2011

Riva Starr

The LatinAmerica Trip EP - (Vuoi Fumar?, Mucho Gusto, La Comparsa) Out June the 14th by Rivastarr

Gilles Peterson! " sounds great sir... you're stuff always works for me!"
Fatboy Slim "BRING ON THE OPENING PARTIES!!! stefano is crazy sexy cool. x norm"
Santos! " GENIUS!!!"
Joris Voorn "Hey Mister, Been playing the Ring Ring mix, sounds great! First track of this EP works for me, very gypsy, but still cool ;) Thanx!"
Claude Vonstroke "La Comparsa is more restrained. It will be good to have it for Sonar where i can't drop 50 hyphy bass tunes like in SF. I actually need this for my bag."
Jesse Rose "NEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD THIIIIISSSSSSS EEEEPPPPPPPPP"
Ramon Tapia "BOMB ! "
Nic Fanciulli! " oi!!! Its tooo gypsy for me but this is huge . "
dOP "amazing one ! is there a message ?? now i want to smoke aswell...pure riva 's one !"
A-trak "Sounds like classic Riva Starr, I like it! I need "La Comparsa"! "
Bob Sinclar "Send me this shit motherF....... :-)"
Gramophonedzie! "True Rivastarr styleee! 10/10 All 3 tracks are real club bangers! For me this is Riva's most complete and best EP till now. Full Support!"
Brodinski! "amazing man! love thoses traxx! especially la comparsa! pure summer bomb! xo"
Chris Lake "Sounds great"
Mihalis safras ''feels like summer is all over with this smasher! 11/10''
Wesley Toolroom "get it over bad boyyyyyyyyyyyyy we will get it in ;-)"

Released by: SNATCH! Records
Release date: Jun 14, 2011

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire